There are two types of Junior Membership:
1. Pee Wee Junior Membership – 11 years and under
2. Junior Membership – 12 to 17 years
Pee Wee Membership allows you to utilise the Par 3 nine Hole Course and all practice facilities.
Par 3 Nine Hole Course: The Par 3 Course competition hits off from 8.00am every Saturday morning – no need to book – just report to the 1st tee of the Par 3 Course and you will be organised into groups.
Playing Rules for Pee Wee Junior Members: All Pee Wee members are only permitted to play the Par 3 course unless:
- The Pee Wee member is to be certified by the club professional, golf manager and club captain that he or she has attained a satisfactory standard to play the 18 hole course after attaining certification the Pee Wee member can only play on the 18 hole course on non-competition days
- Pee Wee members may participate in the introduction to 18 hole course competition to attain certification with first 9 holes played on the Par 3 course and last 9 holes on the 18 hole course (commencing from the 10th tee).
- Pee Wee members who can demonstrate they have a playable knowledge of the rules of golf and golf etiquette, may participate in competition play provided:
- The Pee Wee member upgrades to the category of Junior Membership
- No full member is deprived of a position to play
- The Pee Wee Junior must have a Golf Australia handicap
- The Pee Wee Junior must play with a Full member
Once a Pee Wee member attains the age of 12, he/she progresses to the Junior category of membership. Pee Wee members must have management’s permission to play on the main course. If you do not have a current handicap you must play the Par 3 course until you have reached a certain standard.
Junior Membership allows you to utilise the 18 Hole Championship Course, Par 3 nine Hole Course and all practice facilities. Once a Junior attains the age of 18, he/she progresses to the intermediate category of membership and is able to fully integrate with the adult members on the main course. Development squads are formulated each year and Juniors have the opportunity to be included in one of them to help improve their golfing skills and etiquette
Saturday – Main Course: A Junior may play in the Saturday Morning Competition field subject to meeting the Progression Rules and at the discretion of the Junior Committee in conjunction with the Teaching Professionals.
Please click here to view the Progression Rules.
Sunday – Main Course: Up to 4 junior groups are available on Sunday morning for juniors and their parents. Non-member parents are able to play with their junior child if they have an official handicap and pay the applicable course green fee in addition to the competition fee. Juniors should advise the Golf Manager up to 1 week before to place their name on the sheet.